www.marilynshistoricalnovels.com

Marilyn Friesen

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

http://www.goodebooks.net/biblicalhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/1983717819

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

They are Sending Me Away!


Mary's Dad doesn't believe she could possibly be pregnant with the Son of God so is sending her to live with a relative until she calms down.


Dear Diary;
...Even while my head reeled with the enormity of the decision; my heart sank like a stone. They are sending me away. Abba does not believe I am carrying the Christ Child; else he would not be doing this to me. I am to be sent away; to a far-away place. Is it not a five days journey? Why that is to the ends of the earth! Must I go alone? I will be so lonely—and frightened!
I will need to sleep in the wilderness among strangers night after night! What if they are aloof or even unfriendly? What if burglars attack us? Haven’t there been more sightings of lions recently?
I started to sob brokenly,marilyns-musings.blogspot.com

Mary's Diary; the Life of Jesus through His Mother's Eyes and other books by this author are available on line:bookstore.iuniverse.com/ - United States


No comments :

Post a Comment