www.marilynshistoricalnovels.com

Marilyn Friesen

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

http://www.goodebooks.net/biblicalhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/1983717819

Friday, March 28, 2014

Hurry, hurry, Hurry!


For some reason I was almost, almost but not quite idle sometimes last winter but this year I seem to be racing from one project to the next. At this rate I won't find time to grow elderly and snooze in a rocking chair!
My mind is racing so fast I won't spend time writing off a ponderous essay so will dash off a few pictures. (It's more fun that ways, not?) Pretend that's me shooting off this blog
.

But here's a few other things, past present and future that are swirling through my mind! When I'm not running off to care for the chickens I've been doing a lot of this. And there's a lot more to do! Now, because we had such a long winter, I had a typical spring-fever frenzy, and this happened!
Which undoubtedly leads to lots of this
and lots of this:
But that's not all:
This has to happen more often if my next book ever hits the press. Make that plural. I have more than one that is languishing because of lack of researching, plus editing. Then these winter projects are being squeezed out of the picture
and there's a NEW GRANDBABY coming!
 I often resort to doing this in the car:
So if you see stray strands of colored cotton sleeping in the snow you might trace them to me. I must fly...I didn't even mention the obvious. Laundry, cooking, cleaning, eventually gardening, etc, but I think I've entertained you long enough. But just remember: we're expecting this in August!!
A grandbaby girl!

No comments :

Post a Comment