www.marilynshistoricalnovels.com

Marilyn Friesen

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

http://www.goodebooks.net/biblicalhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/1983717819

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Help! Where Have I Been?

 Help! Where have I been?? I've been feeling like my tires were

spinning in a mud hole while  the tools I needed were in my trunk all along.  So what tools you ask? 

Well to get my book up and flying. You know Mary's Diary of Jesus' Life. Before Christmas I sent off a few posts of Mary's Diary and they were well received. In fact to this day the occasional one is still resurfacing n beside it with a nice little + sign beside it. Thank you one and all.
But do you know what? I've been dreaming! The incredibly well done Trailer has been sitting in my back closet--ooops--documents and I hadn't even shared it with you!! How could I be so dense! How will you ever know how great the Audio is if you don't even get a chance to hear this amazing Trailer. Okay, I'll shut up now, but be sure to click on the enclosed link.

Happy days are here again!


Happy days are here again!

P.S. Yes, yes, I know they spelled my name wrong, but they were informed--PRONTO!

P.S. 2 Oh, and please be nice to me and let me know how you liked it. 
Shall I dole out some more "diary entries" (No I won't send them by camel,) or do you want to just wait until the tremendously well done AUDIO arrives? You can get the first one hour session for a mere two dollars minus a penny or two. Soon! Enjoy!!


No comments :

Post a Comment