www.marilynshistoricalnovels.com

Marilyn Friesen

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

http://www.goodebooks.net/biblicalhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/1983717819

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Does God Care About the Little Things?



He sure does, and I have the cutest little doll to remind me. When we went to Africa I left part of my heart there and had wanted to bring back an African baby doll wrapped on its mother’s back as a symbolic memory of the place.  Would you believe there I couldn’t find any that really looked authentic? 

I did find a painting done by a native artist of that scene which was truly beautiful though.

Now, this is the neat part. The first time, the very first time I strolled into Value Village after our trip I found a super authentic looking African baby doll just sitting there waiting for me to take home. Now, this is the bonus. Never once have I seen one that looks anywhere nearly as authentic, not before or after! Does Jesus care about the little things? You bet. 

Are there some ‘little things’ causing anxiety or frustration right at this moment?  Share them with Jesus; He can give you direction and peace!

No comments :

Post a Comment