www.marilynshistoricalnovels.com

Marilyn Friesen

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

http://www.goodebooks.net/biblicalhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/1983717819

Monday, September 11, 2017

Emmerging

Hey, I'm back! I like to think that someone noticed that I haven't written for a while. Maybe they even thought I had died or something??? Nope, nothing like that happened although flying away to Glory would have been a whole lot of fun. Well, maybe. I hate to think of the tears streaming down the grandchildren's faces that Grammie went so soon. Well, I think we are all satisfied that I am still here, tapping away at my little ole laptop, but I did have a metamorphosis kinda. I wondered if I'd be able to spell that word. I'm -thankful for auto correct. Well sometimes. On my phone it gives me pretty goofy suggestions-object!!



Okay, okay back to the topic at hand. I was and was not all wrapped up in a cocoon for the last few months. I was hidden away from the blogging world, yes, but on the other hand my butterfly wings were getting a real workout. Summer is such a fun time out here on our acreage, and this year is was more lively than ever with having to juggle three balls, gardening, babysitting and hosting guests in our bed and breakfast.

I thought sadly that writing was going by the wayside, but why should it? I have more than ever to write about.

Oh, by the way did you hear about the too cool deal? I'm making an easy-peasy contest. After only twenty-five of my books are sold someone gets to spend one night in our Bed and Breakfast free. Get that? And, if it's you, you can choose when it suits you best. Hey, there are several books to chose from so get clicking!www.marilynshistoricalnovels.com Oh, did I say? This contest closes on Christmas Day so get cracking!

No comments :

Post a Comment