www.marilynshistoricalnovels.com

Marilyn Friesen

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

http://www.goodebooks.net/biblicalhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/1983717819

Saturday, November 4, 2017

I Am So Spoiled

www.marilynshistoricalnovels.com

How can a person get so lucky?  What homemaker doesn't like an excuse to beautify their home and surroundings? Well, I won't go so far as to say I'm getting paid to do just that but it gets pretty close.  Throw in the opportunity to splurge on yummy dishes that aren't generally on the budget and it sounds like the good life, right?

Now some of us like to live on a quiet acreage but how do you earn money sitting at home? The way I do! The fun way! Sure I mentioned the food and the opportunity to pretty up the place but that isn't even the main thing, not nearly.  The best part is getting to know such wonderful, interesting people from all walks of life and far-flung places.
You probably guessed by now I am talking about our bed and breakfast. It's my dream job and I'm looking forward to meeting you next. Maybe you want to share your wonderful story with us.

Everyone welcome!


Hollyhock Haven Bed and Breakfast
Find u on Air BnB in Alberta

No comments :

Post a Comment