www.marilynshistoricalnovels.com

Marilyn Friesen

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

http://www.goodebooks.net/biblicalhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/1983717819

Monday, June 9, 2014

Enforced Silence

The enforced silence of the last month or so has been good for me. It gave me the chance to do some much needed yard work which included putting in a vegetable garden and plenty of flowers.
Okay, okay, I know lots of you are skipping ahead to find out what I ever meant by 'enforced silence'. Wonder no more! Did I ever tell you that our little ole desk top computer was hacked? Why they picked on such a nobody like me, I couldn't tell you, unless it was just because they could. Well, we didn't bother replacing the computer, or even get a technical expert to fix the problem, because it happened at a most convenient season. ( I hope YOU are reading this, Mr. Hacker!) I needed the break from writing to do other things, and we needed the money being spent on the Internet because of a BIG TRIP that was on the horizon. As in visible! It's less than a week away! I can only nod in agreement when folks tell me it's a trip of a lifetime. (Can someone tell me how to break this up into paragraphs so it will be more eye catching to the reader??)

Going from Alberta, Canada to Mozambique, Africa will be an amazing climate and cultural change.

Umm...Have I rambled around so much, that you're not even sure what my topic is any more? Hey, I scribbled this in the middle of the night when I ought to have been sleeping, but now that I'm at the library I'm still too rushed to get the kinks out. Jume 15th is excitingly close!

No comments :

Post a Comment