www.marilynshistoricalnovels.com

Marilyn Friesen

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

http://www.goodebooks.net/biblicalhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/1983717819

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Look What's Coming



Whe

I'm going to squeeze in a pre-script, whatever that is, to this little chat about my books. It's such an exciting time for me right about now. I finished editing Mary's Diary yesterday, and it felt so strange not having to work on it anymore. Now to get with the cover etc. etc. Thanks to all of you who have shown so much interest in this story. https://soundcloud.com/hollywoodbooktrailers/mary's-diary-official-book-trailer-by-marilyn-friesen

Once again it has been a busy, yet exciting time for me. I got the notion to reprint my books through Create Space so that has been occupying my time in a very interesting way. Did you know that Create Space sells about a third of all self published books? Maybe this way it will be easier for me to reach the audiences that are most interested in my style of writing. Mary's Diary, the Life of Jesus through His Mother's Eyes is still my favourite, although Two Mothers, Twin Daughter took a lot of imagination and creative writing. I still get comments on how interesting that one is, and someone wrote a swell review for me. You can check it out on Goodreads or Amazon now while you're thinking about it, if you want. It's too early in the game to show you pictures of the new covers, but just wait!!

I love this picture by Del Parson, (I think) but sure can't afford it!


I was going to yip about Mary's Diary some more, but if you love her Son, and admire His mother, you'll surely enjoy this story. It covers her life from the time she met the angel until after the Resurrection. His childhood has been carefully researched and covers the time in Egypt as well as many other incidences. My secret dream is that it will become a treasured book that people want to place along side their other favourites.
re authors and readers come together!

No comments :

Post a Comment