www.marilynshistoricalnovels.com

Marilyn Friesen

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

http://www.goodebooks.net/biblicalhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/1983717819

Sunday, November 6, 2016

How Can I Say No?

free image  from Pixaby
Every morning I am invited to have tea with my dearest friend. Many of you may be assuming it is with my husband but no, you are wrong. We have a rich and enduring relationship that has been developing for over forty years, but this one has gone on even longer.
I haven’t always heeded, or heard, the call in my younger years, but as I grew older that sweet and tender voice became so hard to resist my heart just melted. What is more satisfying that to sense the loving Presence of …oh fill it the blanks for me! How do you describe someone as wonderful as our Saviour, Friend, and Guide?
Sometimes we don’t have much to say but I love to bask in the benign warmth of His Presence. Sometimes He gives me little insights into Scripture, which is so rewarding; sometimes He corrects me ever so gently. Nevertheless, what are the best moments? The best, did I say? If all my times of communion were put on a scale how could one be credited as better than another?
Sometimes my heart is so completely bursting with praise and adoration that it cannot contain it. Is that the best? No HE is the best. Not what He does for me, but who He is.
What’s your experience?. 

No comments :

Post a Comment