www.marilynshistoricalnovels.com

Marilyn Friesen

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

http://www.goodebooks.net/biblicalhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/1983717819

Monday, December 24, 2018

Unexpected Christmas Surprise

Here's something I came across just by chance so I took a screen shot of it:

Continue reading to see why it excited me so much. Excerpt from: That Book.

There is something so beautiful, sweet and  inspiring about Mary, the mother of Jesus. I can't seem to wrap my mind around the thought that she may have been only thirteen or fourteen when she had Baby Jesus  so hope--think---trust-- she was at least 16! Just think of the humility she must have had or God wouldn't have chosen her! I feel like I've "gotten close" to Mary, (Maryam) while writing the book Mary's Diary: the life of Jesus through His Mother's Eyes, and hope you can learn to appreciate her beautiful qualities also by reading this book. 

We don't believe in worshiping her, but it sure wouldn't hurt to become sweet and humble like she was. Have a good day! This book is available from: www.marilynshistoricalnovels.com

Don't forget the buy one get one free book sale is still on. Check my website for details. The cover is different. 

No comments :

Post a Comment