www.marilynshistoricalnovels.com

Marilyn Friesen

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

http://www.goodebooks.net/biblicalhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/1983717819

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Can I Help You Grammie?

"Can I help you, Grammie?" My five-year-old granddaughter chirped.
My eyes widened. You want to help? Help with the dishes?
Then I remembered our little game.
    "Oh, yes, of course."
    "All the (table) knives are youth boys and they sit in the balcony, I explained as she put them into the cutlery holder. Next came bowls all beautifully decorated with flowers. They, of course, were the girls and mothers.
   The game continues as our imagination stretches to accommodate the various utensils and the game goes on and on while the imagination soars to new heights. I played this with my girls, and who knows maybe our granddaughter will play it with hers.


Books available from this author are available at  www.iuniverse.com/ - United States

1 comment :

  1. Imagination makes any job more fun, even dishes. I used to pretend I was a slave, deep in the castle kitchen.

    ReplyDelete