www.marilynshistoricalnovels.com

Marilyn Friesen

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

http://www.goodebooks.net/biblicalhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/1983717819

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Remember?


I don’t know your name, but we had a vivid encounter what feels like a life time ago. Hubby had gone into the bank to do some business, and I had decided to wait in the car. And wait. Well, it started to get rather long and boring, since our four children had already trouped in after their Dad. That is when I met you. You came striding up to me and were very upset. It took me awhile to figure out what the matter was, but it eventually all came out.
“How could you come in here, so innocent looking when you know you stole my kids?”  You demanded.

I immediately realized that you were dead serious, and assumed you had come to that conclusion because two of those youngsters had red hair just like you must have had at one time. Yours was sadly faded by then.
Since you were so agitated, we went over to a small bench off to the side and I tried to show that I cared by listening. Lady, it looked like your life had been practically ruined by the affects of drugs and who knows what else. I imagine you had given your children up for adoption, or worse yet had them aborted, and seeing mine was haunting you terribly.
I wish I could of helped you more. I wish I could have lent you a helping hand to pull you out of the pit of despair you were rapidly sinking into. I don’t know if you are still in the land of the living or not, but if you are, I’d love to tell you, I pray for you from time to time and hope to meet you in Heaven someday.

If this story rings true to your situation in any way. Be assured that you also are being prayed for, and I want to meet you in Heaven also. There, there will be no pain, no sorrow, nor sickness, but peace and joy and infinite love in the presence of God forever more!

No comments :

Post a Comment