www.marilynshistoricalnovels.com

Marilyn Friesen

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

http://www.goodebooks.net/biblicalhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/1983717819

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I'm Dreaming About...You!

I can’t seem to fall asleep, tonight but I’m dreaming anyway, and those dreams are putting a smile on my face and joy in my heart. I’m picturing Hollyhock Haven as it will be once the word gets out. Hollyhock Haven is the name of our Bed and Breakfast and you can see the picture of the house above. In my mind’s eye, I see a couple with two or three small children walk in the front door, look around and whisper: ‘Home Sweet Home’. That’s the feeling I want people to get when they walk into our ‘haven’. We want them to especially get that feeling if they have never known the security and tranquility of a truly God-centered home
.
I also pictured an elderly couple walking through the door, and two couples coming at once, although I was stymied a little at that ‘vision’ : ) because we only have the one queen sized guest bed, although there are also rooms for children. No matter, the focus rather is on the fellowship, and the good times we’d be having together. I've already asked my husband what would be the most ‘generic’ types of toys to have around that would appeal to the greatest variety of children. Not that I want them  off in the corner somewhere, though. If their mothers are cool with the idea, it would be so much fun to be a grandma to these little folk and bake cookies or color together.

               But back to the living room let’s go. We’ll just have to picture the fireplace, because there isn’t a real one, but that won’t keep us from sharing hearts…intellectually? Humorously? History? Travel? Our spiritual journeys? Disappointments? What will it be? Oh, it will be rich, rich when those people start sharing our room and board. Can YOU come to?

No comments :

Post a Comment