www.marilynshistoricalnovels.com

Marilyn Friesen

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

http://www.goodebooks.net/biblicalhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/1983717819

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Piercing the Darkness

Piercing the darkness. Is that what I really mean?  I'm talking about the  darkness in the hearts of little children; little unwanted children. We don't want to pierce their hearts, do we? But somehow we want them to see the light, feel the warmth of the light. But not lightning strike-light, oh no, something warm and comforting like the rosy dawn gradually increasing in warmth. Oh, I wish we could do more! I probably yip on it it much but there are just so many innocent suffering children in the world. What are you doing to help them? What am I? I am deeply grateful for all those "block parent" type Mom's who don't seem to mind how many somewhat neglected children linger perhaps overly long at their houses because they feel so much love there.May God bless all those parents who foster or adopt especially older children who are needier, simply because they care.
    And if you are lonely or neglected, or feel no one seems to care, may God bless YOU.

No comments :

Post a Comment