www.marilynshistoricalnovels.com

Marilyn Friesen

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

http://www.goodebooks.net/biblicalhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/1983717819

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Din Was Hard On My Ears! (Flood series)

"I imagine that the Ark looked like something that we have never seen in our day." I paused thoughtfully. "Perhaps not even in King Solomon's time. The people lived much longer before the flood and were very healthy and intelligent.  Well, to get on with my story. Yosef could you tuck the blanket more snuggly around the baby? It is getting cold in here."

"My sister-in-law Lyl-kahn was helping me put the sheep, goats and their babies into a pen. Nearby Zillah was shooing all the birds into a vast aviary beneath the skylight. It was a sight to behold, and hard on the ears besides, when all those ducks, gueese, chickens, pelicans, ostriches, and other fowl waddled around in the straw, while parrots, eagles, swans, and many other birds were perched up higher or swooping around within their small confines. It is truly a miracle that there was no squabble or, er--hunting going on.

Yosef had been doing some figuring on a wax tablet. "Haven't you had enough for tonight, " I asked Yeshua.

"Just a little more. Please Imma, I find it so interesting."

I looked at Yosef, and he nodded slightly, so I continued...

 

No comments :

Post a Comment