www.marilynshistoricalnovels.com

Marilyn Friesen

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

http://www.goodebooks.net/biblicalhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/1983717819

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Grammie, Can I?






 Lonnie wandered in, looking bored. “Grammie, may I have a banana?”
“I’m sorry, sweetheart, but we are right out.”
needn't have bothered answering. He was already wandering away looking for something else to do.
 That’s scene one.
Scene Two: “Grammie, I’m hungry, may I have a banana?”
“I’m sorry, sweetheart, we are right out. I used the last for banana bread last night.” He hung around while I was busying myself with household tasks. “May I have a yogurt then, or an orange? "
“Sure,”

Scene Three: (Me)
“God, could you bless, Kayla, today?”
He looked up interestedly. Does she really mean it? But, no, she is already thinking about something else.
Let’s change the scenario a bit.
“God, please help me to be more concerned about Kayla. Help me to know how to pray more effectively for her. May she think about You today and yearn for a closer walk with Thee. Touch her heart and may she sense Your guiding presence. Help me to care more.”
“Sure. I’ll work on it.”
See the difference sincerity makes?






                                                                     



                                                                     

No comments :

Post a Comment