www.marilynshistoricalnovels.com

Marilyn Friesen

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

http://www.goodebooks.net/biblicalhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/1983717819

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Giving Myself a Good Kick


I have been kicking myself for trying to pretend to know how a cancer victim would feel. I hope you know I meant well, and really want to care. Oh, well, I’ll try it one more time, and I hope you can catch a glimpse of God’s caring heart through the awkward words.



Dear Diary.
Exhausted. Again. Or is it still? The days are long and difficult. The night worse still. Why can’t I just focus on the bright side? I can, and I will. There are so many blessings that come like silver linings to the clouds. I can’t count how many casseroles have been delivered to our door, or the number of concerned phone calls.

Oh, Lord, thank you for everyone, for all the help given. Thank you for my strong support group. I don’t know how we would survive without them. Thank you most of all for my husband and his parents and all they have done for me and the boys. Thank you for being my Heavenly Father.
Lord, bless all those suffering from pain and various forms of heartache. Especially be with those who do not have the comfort of loving family and friends to lean on.  Be a loving Father to them.

I don’t think I’ll be writing much anymore. It takes too much effort. It certainly isn't the road I would have chosen, but I’ll take it one day at a time, or more often one moment at a time. That much I can handle if I keep my eyes focused on Jesus. He has become such a comfort to me.
God bless you all.

No comments :

Post a Comment