www.marilynshistoricalnovels.com

Marilyn Friesen

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

http://www.goodebooks.net/biblicalhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/1983717819

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Watch It!

Fried Eggs
A wife was making a breakfast
of fried eggs for her husband.
Suddenly, her husband burst into the
kitchen. “Careful, CAREFUL!” Put in
some more butter! Watch it! You’re
cooking too many at once. Too
MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW!
We need more butter. Watch It!                              
WHERE are we going to get MORE
BUTTER? They’re going to STICK!
Careful! I said be CAREFUL! You
NEVER listen to me when you’re
cooking! Never! Are you CRAZY?
Have you LOST your mind? Don’t
forget to salt them. Use the salt. USE
THE SALT! THE SALT!
The wife stared at him. “What is
wrong with you? You think I don’t
know how to fry a couple of eggs?’
Her husband calmly replied, “I
just wanted to show you what it feels
like when I’m driving.”



COULD YOU GUYS PLEASE REFRAIN FROM LAUGHING SO LOUDLY. I DON'T WANT TO GO DEAF.


No comments :

Post a Comment