www.marilynshistoricalnovels.com

Marilyn Friesen

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

http://www.goodebooks.net/biblicalhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/1983717819

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Look Out Mary!

www.marilynshistoricalnovels.comLook out May'am!
 What we know, but our innocent, young friend doesn't, is that she is about to plunge into a series of events that will drastically alter her future, and create waves of change throughout the centuries even to this day.
   Okay, I will duck out of the way, and let you observe for yourself how it is affecting her.

11 Nissan April 3rd

Dear Diary;
 My thoughts have been soaring heavenward with a yearning to be one with HaShem especially today because the sky shone like shining molten gold. The whole atmosphere seemed to be hushed as if it is standing on tiptoe in the Shekinah of Adonai, the glorious presence of the Lord of Lords. Many furlongs away the Sea of Galilee is rippling under this same glorious sunset. If it reminds me so much of Paradise here, what must it look like over the waves? I was lingering near our almond tree, which is shrouded with a thousand pink flowers, merged with white flowers. Over my arm hung a basket filled with eggs, since I had just finished collecting them from our sprightly laying hens. Then a dazzling dove swept by. It caught my attention. She was such a bright contrast to the beautiful horizon. As I gazed upon her, I wondered if perchance this would be the time I would see where her little fledglings were hidden. I have been intently watching her for some time now. I was also enjoying the fresh, invigorating breeze against my cheeks. It was sweetly scented with the fragrance of a million early flowers. Then a Voice seemed to float towards me. I don’t know how else to describe it. I looked around but saw no one. There was such a quietness, and calmness in the twilight stillness that I was not afraid; just mildly curious. While my eyes swept the glowing sky and dewy green landscape a marvelous Being appeared. He seemed to materialize out of thin air, but for some reason,
I was pleasantly intrigued rather than terrified. Then in angelic tones, this glorious creature, who was arrayed in raiment that dazzled like snow, spoke to me. “Hail, you are highly favored, the Lord is with you: you are blessed among woman.”

No comments :

Post a Comment